From the A14 motorway take the exit CESENA (coming from the South is the first exit of Cesena, coming from the north is the second, pay attention NOT TO CESENA NORD!).
Keep right in direction of Cervia, follow via Cervese / SP7 and via Bollana until Cervia, drive about 11 Km to the roundabout with directions of Pinarella.
The closest airports to Bologna (km 90), Forlì (km 30) and Rimini (km 30) are connected with the most important Italian and European cities by means of scheduled services and charter flights.
From 04.14 to 10.08.2017, the Shuttle operates from Marconi Airport in Bologna.
• From the FFSS station Cervia - Milano Marittima take the bus line
• From Milan: Frecciarossa with change in Bologna or Rimini for regional direct on Cervia-Milano Marittima
• From Bologna: Regional with change to Rimini or Ravenna for Cervia-Milano Marittima
• From Florence: Frecciarossa with change to Bologna or Rimini for regional direct on Cervia-Milano Marittima
• From Rome: Frecciarossa and Frecciabianca with change to Bologna / Ravenna for regional direct on Cervia-Milano Marittima
• From Monaco: high speed train to Cesena (from 06.02 to 09.10)
Download the Munich-Rimini route in PDF
Our hotels are located in Viale Italia on the long pinewood.
Hotel Cinzia n. 252 / Hotel Garden n. 250 / Hotel Everest n. 230 / Hotel Roxy n. 222
Back to Top